Thanks for your help Becca. Sure Beckham is manly, but he's British. British men can get away with more than American men. I'll make sure Ja sees this post.
i love that he is "manly" with a manicure, a ponytail and a purse. hahahah!
Nope this is a bad pic. of him in my opinion
oops it says Colby but this is Annelisa:)
I've been told he is metro, so the bag doesn't surprise me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for your help Becca. Sure Beckham is manly, but he's British. British men can get away with more than American men. I'll make sure Ja sees this post.
i love that he is "manly" with a manicure, a ponytail and a purse. hahahah!
Nope this is a bad pic. of him in my opinion
oops it says Colby but this is Annelisa:)
I've been told he is metro, so the bag doesn't surprise me.
Post a Comment