
I'm mostly posting this to post it. I just woke up and was scanning my blogroll and was disgusted by the same post that's been there forever on our blog. All that said, I did re-read the Twilight series and having prepped myself for stupidness, I enjoyed them. Go figure. I also moved onto The Historian (love) which is another vampire book dealing with the original, Vlad Tepes the Impaler. It's historical fiction and is really good and takes vampires back to the classic Stoker kind. However, I've just got to stop reading these before bedtime. I had a dream of New Moon (with a few twists) and for those of you who have read the books (or seen Underworld or HP6) you'll understand my very brief synopsis.
I was Bella (of course) but it was a Quinten Tarantino version of New Moon. I was a vampire trying to stop Victoria and her newborn army which looked like the Inferi in HP 6 complete with creepy lake underground. I was friends with the werewolves and then I was one. The final showdown ended up being in a warehouse and for some reason Edward (who was supposed to be Robert Pattinson but who ended up looking a lot like Colby (blush)) had a gun like the vamps in Underworld. He ended up killing some human bystander and I got mad and started hanging out with the werewolves, which Jackson was one. Of course all of this was not without some Tarantino-worthy action/bloodshed. Crazy. Like I said, got to stop reading them before bed.
The movie poster above best illustrates the tenor of my dream.
p.s. I did get some good recommendations from the Onofrio's for another book: The Road, 1984, The March, The Things They Carried, Slaughterhouse V, and Animal Farm. This is me personally, If you haven't read "The Things They Carried", it's an absolutely fascinating book! Read it in college and LOVED it!
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know that we recently privatized our blog. If you're interested in an invite, shoot me an email (byugirl1@hotmail.com) and let me know.
Post a Comment