Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

March 16, 2010

Croup


A late night/early monring trip to the hospital confirmed it. Jackson has croup. They gave us some steroids to reduce the inflammation in his throat and since it's viral, we'll just have to wait it out. Oh well, in a couple of days my good friend B will be with us and she's a RN. Yeah for meds and nurses! We were just going to have a gab-fest anyway and you can do that anywhere!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

If it's who I think it is, say hi!!! It's been so long since I've seen her. Hey, we're coming home this weekend for 3rd quarter break, so if you're up near los angeles let us know and maybe we can meet!

Amanda Jones said...

I'm so sorry to hear about jackson! Man... you are a super women for dealing with this and being pregnant!
I hope he recovers quickly, let me know if you need anything.