The book is always better than the movie? In this case the answer is yes! Jackson loves the movie and so I thought I should get the book. Got it yesterday and all day yesterday he was running around with it in his hands. He'd stop and read it or we'd read it together momentarily and then he'd go back to running. If he wanted something he wouldn't let go. If the book started to slip he's give me whatever else was taking up his hands and he'd carry the book. He LOVES the picture shown on the book cover. He'll wait for me to say. "All aboard...why to the North Pole, of course. This is the Polar Express!" He also points to the hot chocolate being served in the club car, and claps his hands at the picture of all the elves waiting for Santa. So cute!
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
2 comments:
So cute. And that movie was the worst 90 minutes of my life.
So fun! I agree with Jackson... Emree however is a little obsessed with movies and not so in to books. Hopefully this phase will not last!
Post a Comment