
On Friday we went in the hot tub and he signed "hot water". Whenever we say let's go, he goes to grab Sam's carseat and help. He is learning his numbers. He knows 1,2,3 and 8. And "p" for parking. We live in an apartment complex with an elevator!
Yesterday he also sang along with me, something he's never really done. He was in the shower and I was watching him. The spout was turned all the way to one side and he was standing there, I was outside standing on a towel which was catching all the extra water. He then signed, "Signing Time" which is the name of the signing show he watches. I sang the theme song: Baby, baby, baby signing time (repeat 3x)throw in a bridge and you get the idea. Anytime I sang "signing time" he would sign "signing time". He was singing along!

Yesterday Jackson said "book", "cool", "do it!" and was singing along with me (he was signing). Then (these might be repeats) he signed cereal, time, sign, cracker.
Last night he woke up in his crib around 11. When we asked him if he was hungry he signed "food". So we got him some baby food and we were feeding it to him in his crib. He then signed "picnic"!
Sam will unknowingly let go of his support objects for about 3 seconds and stand. Sam has a really wide stance when he crawls! He just follows me all over the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment