J was gracious enough to let Cuz play in his "bean box." They played for about an hour! Whatever J was pouring his beans on, Cuz wanted to pour them there too. In the afternoon, I was feeling well enough to go out, so we hit up Trader Joe's, Forever XXI, and my sis discovered one of my new favorite clothing stores H&M! The 3 kiddies strapped in their strollers did pretty well, but within not too long reached their breaking points.
So . . . splash pad here we come! It was right in the same shopping center. How convenient. Genius planning on the mall designer's part.
J was very excited! He's so cute!
S had fun too, in his own way. :)
Cuz had so much fun - not necessarily in the water though. The first time, he ventured into the middle of the splash pad while the water wasn't on. Then once it turned on, he had a big surprise. From then on, he was more then content with simply running to the edge of the splash pad and then running away. Goof.
Isn't my neph adorable? He was this happy for a fraction of the time he was here (poor kid was totally thrown off his sched), but he sure is cute!
J, the splash pad veteran, showed Cuz and S how it was done.
What fun!
Afterwards, Auntie treated us to Pinkberry! S did not like the mango flavor.
Getting into the Happiest Place on Earth. Yeah. Once we got all the kids strapped in and actually in the park, Cuz decided to lie flat on the floor and scream. Sis and I looked at each other and she said, "We're never doing this again when the kids outnumber the adults." I could only agree. I actually thought that all things considered, it was a GREAT day! Really not bad once we got going.
One of several tub times. I'm not sure if these are the same or all different.
J not so sure, but very tolerant.
At Huntington in the Japanese garden. Proof we were there. I loved the Japanese garden. I could sit and walk through it all day long. I would LOVE to have this and the children's garden in my backyard.
At Huntington when J started rolling in the grass
Cuz and S making friends. Cuz sure knows how to win friends and influence people. I think Cuz was poking S in the eye. S loved it. Crazy kid.
S was showing Cuz his disgusting security blanket. Eww. It's gross.
2 comments:
What a fun sister visit! I didn't know Disneyland had a petting zoo. Where is it? That Japanese garden is beautiful!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! And I am jealous of all the fun stuff you guys did...Maybe Miles and I will have to plan a visit this summer!
Post a Comment