Jackson's favorite game: Hide, Hide, Hide!
Sam loves music, dancing. His fav songs are Choo, Choo, Choo and Boo! Especially when sung by Grams.

The Placemat Series



Butterfield Acres is a sprawling farm that seems pellmell placed higgidy-piggidy all over the hill. It's a giant farm-zoo with emus, rabbits, cows, yaks, goats, chickens, donkeys, tractors, and such.

That's my 93 or 94 year-old Great-grandma (GG) for short milking a goat. She said that cows were easier. We all got a chance. I'll have to milk a cow for something to compare.
Sam was attacked by the sheep and pigs.




First week at Nana and Grandad's. That music box is very special to me because it's what first motivated Jackson to start talking at Christmas and if it hadn't been for Dani, it never would have happened. Thanks to Nana for buying it in the first place and Dani for playing with Jackson.
Aunt Dani and Uncle Mark. I sure hope Mark doesn't mind us calling him a cowboy because it was one of the easiest ways I could think of to describe him.
What you can't see is an animatronic Christmas dog singing "You Make Me Wanna Shout Merry Christmas". :) Good times.
At Aunt Dani's sister-in-law's acreage. Dani introduced the horses: Skip, Hollywood, and Ranger. Jackson kept saying, "Buzz Lightyear, Buzz Lightyear." I couldn't figure it out and then it dawned on me! Ranger, and Buzz is a Space Ranger. Cute!
2 comments:
So fun! Hot haircut, Becca! This post made me really miss you. When are we going to get to see you ever again??
What a fun trip. And I love your hair.
Post a Comment