Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

September 4, 2011

Jackson Started School

Jackson started school and I allowed myself a 5 min cry in the car with Sam in the back thinking, "My mom has lost it." Then I turned the car on, wiped my face and cleaned, groceried and what not.

Jackson loves school. Sam loves dropping Jackson off and getting him and will frequently ask "Where's Jackson?" throwing his hands wide as if freeing the question in the air like a bird. We will have to get a crib tent at some point for Sam because he's already figuring out to climb out. He will use tension from his feet on the slats to push off them with his feet while hanging onto the siding. Jackson is really learning so much (he has started quoting whole movie scripts (in order) including, but not limited to: The Incredibles, Ponyo, Monsters Inc, Peter Pan). He's also singing, singing, singing and I love it. His current favorite song is the Incredibles Theme, Ponyo end credit Theme, and "Hey Jackson". It goes something like: Hey Jackson, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! And I'm sure you get the rest.

Jackson is starting to get the idea that poop in your pants is no fun! Wee!

Jackson is improving so much. He snuck out of bed and ran to shut Colby's and my door so that he could have the run of the house. He's reenacting scenes from Thomas the tank. He's singing! He's jumping and climbing. He's looking at other people and strangers and I'm so happy. It's all thanks to the help of my family and friends and the help of the Lord. I really believe that the combined faith and fast of family and friends for Jackson with the help of a merciful Heavenly Father has led to an ongoing miracle. Jackson started really talking in December and our fast was not even a month before. Thanks to you all and praises to Heavenly Father.

No comments: