
I got to go to D-town with my good friends the Cools. Jackson tried Star Tours (he held onto my hands really tight-but asked for more alien robots after) and Soarin over CA. He said, "No flying" when I explained the ride but then after said, "More flying". Silly boy.
Sam konked out. We hit up all the regulars and people still told me I was brave for taking two kids into the park by myself. At least the nice ones told me I was brave. The quiet ones were thinking, "She's crazy!"
We had a blast! Jackson was responsible for his special pass and was very eager to show cast members. Sam loves Toy Story, but mostly Winnie the Pooh.
We were gonna go all undies today, but my friend from out of town called and so the undies had to wait until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment