The Face really needs no explanation, but it is very hard to capture on film. Notwithstanding this, our family seems to have been documented several times making The Face. It's a condition that seems to be spreading like wildfire! I think that it has really hit Megan the hardest and is in its advanced stages. At first it makes your face pinch and morph like you've been sucking on a pickle marinated in lemon juice. Of course, the benefit is laughter and a grin to whoever received The Face. It's a toss up as to what's worse. However, there are many various stages of the disease. It's really not that bad! But do, beware The Face! Dani's in the beginning stages of this affliction:
I've even got a mild case. Colby's showing signs:
Megan does have a severe case. Actually, we've documented the different stages of the condition.
Beginning:Middle: The end, also known as, Chronic Face Syndrome (CFS).
Jared, because he'll be in such close proximity, might catch this affliction too! Unless, it's too late! The following film is a clip taken at Christmas. Megan thought I was taking a picture....but I wasn't! This shows the condition in its developing stages.
No comments:
Post a Comment