Yeah! Colby just got an interview to the school called A.T. Still in Arizona (I think that's the spelling)! He is so excited as he has every right to be! Of course we couldn't have done this without a large dose of tender mercies. Colby's interview is on October 2nd and he'll only be gone 24 hours max. Let me tell you how I found out about his interview:
I was super tired and had just settled down for much needed rest after finishing Colby's Nacho Libre costume for the party the next day. I had been asleep for an hour when the lights suddenly flick on and Colby bounds in on the bed. I of course think that there's an attacker above my head and my knight is coming to rescue me or that there's a monster spider whose fangs are about to puncture my skull and suck out the juices. Needless to say, I was surprised. It took about an hour for my heart to calm down, but I'm so happy he woke me up and that we've gotten an interview. We're not out of the woods yet but we're not too worried. If you know Colby, you know that he's got the gift of gab and schmoozing is not a problem!
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
3 comments:
Yea Colby!!! Good luck!
So the interview is already past! How did it go?? Sad news about UCSF. =( We heard about that mistake. Talk about a downer for a milion dental school hopefuls.
Or even a million.... =)
Post a Comment