
Let's hear it for UEA weekend! UEA week...well, UEA stands for Utah Education Association. Every year they host a huge statewide teacher development convention in SLC. At least that's what I've heard. I've never been. In fact, I don't know of one teacher who has. You're not required to go, but they do give you two days off in order to facilitate your attendance. But who wants to sit in meetings for two days when you can be at home in your pajamas? Plus, I view UEA week as a life and sanity saving break. I know I'd have probably kicked one of my students by now if I hadn't been able to chant my mantra: Just till UEA, just till UEA. Anyway, it's here and I've been catching up on all my grading and of course sleep. Hat's off to you educators who did go. I'm sure it was fantastic.
3 comments:
Love the blog! And love the fact that you're doing well. I would have stayed home too! Anyway, when are you coming to visit? We are still trying to adjust but I'm addicted to blogging. Let me know what you think... http://kyleandfrances.blogspot.com
Miss ya!
Hey! Saw your blog...it's great! And all I have to say is amen Sista! That's what I'm talking about! It's great to have a break! P.S. I hope you get over your cold soon! And seriously call me if you want stuff :)
YOU’VE BEEN TAGGED!
I came to post a comment on your blog to tell you that you have been tagged. I know it sounds cheesy but just give it a try. Please visit my blog for instructions. You have 24 hours to respond...just kidding!
Post a Comment