Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

November 7, 2007

Halloween Party

We had so much fun at the West's Halloween Party! We were graced by many characters the least of which was royalty:
Nacho is always a favorite with the crowd:
The Church's were creative with their costumes and luckily they didn't fumble little Brady (the football):

Ja and Laura were rebels without a cause, or at least just rebels:
And even though their peasants, the Stocks were still able to afford the tickets from Cambodia to here! And all for the West's party:
Unfortunately, I forgot to get pictures of the Leathams and their award winning costumes of the Border Patrol Officer and an Illegal. Baby Talmage was a pirate, a grumpy but cute pirate!
Last but not least came the ogres:
Colby's on the left! This was close to the end of the evening so Fiona looks not quite as Fiona-esque as possible. Someone even said I resembled Elphaba from Wicked. Gee, sure wish I'd seen that play! And yes, Colby did shave his head for this! Brave man! Isn't he cute? Next came some ogre behavior...Just remember that ogres are like onions...
And of course, we froze a hand to put in the gruesome punch but ran into some difficulties when Colby removed the glove. Colby said, "Ummm, guys? The hand worked but only one finger stayed on." Turning around he showed us the profane hand.

Anyway, we had a great time. We played pin the wart on the witch, the Jones' charades game, had a costume contest, and guessed how much Candy Corn was in the jar. The Devores won most of the games. You win some and you lose some. I should mention that my sister Annelisa helped pick out the prizes which included a Shrek nightlight, poster of a Rooster and noise baton. The Devores were lucky enough to snatch the Rooster Poster. Like I said, you win some, you lose some.

3 comments:

nerak said...

LOVE your costume!! You guys look fantastic.

Frances said...

These pictures are awesome!!! I love your costumes. How fun!

Unknown said...

terrific costumes!!!