Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

May 25, 2008

Just a few more...


His offical due date was yesterday!
Please indulge in my indulgence! By the way, the Kirks gave us this onesie and it is so appropriate. We have yet to figure out out to stop that little rocket from firing when exposed. I think we're up to about 6-7 times. How much can one kid hold?

2 comments:

t foust said...

Becca - congrats on the baby! He is very cute. The one where he's in the automatic sprinkler picture, he looks just like his mom! My mom also said to tell you she's glad that she now knows who Mrs. Gage is (she's out visiting next to me). Hope all is well. And any blog tips - I'm all ears! I barely know what I'm doing. :) :)

Josh and Ashley Fowler said...

Hey you guys look so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is already!!! YEAH!!!!