Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

August 17, 2008

Blessings from Heaven

I got a GREAT job, Colby's job is flexible, we have a tutoring student, Colby's got an interview at a dental school, and he's working on an ACT prep course for the school I'm at for Saturdays, which would be great! I think of "consider the lilies" scripture. How mindful He is of us.

3 comments:

Durrant said...

What amazing insight! It really is unreal how things always work out especially at times when you don't understand how! That is great that Colby already has an interview...yay! Good luck with everything! Give us a call if guys are ever in slc!

kenders said...

That's great! I'm so glad things have come together. What job did you get?

Unknown said...

It's an English 10,10H and 11 Review class. I like it and so far I have two preps! How were your first days?