Reebs- Your baby is so cute! Keep posting those pictures!
I ditto Melodie! Jackson is adorable - I just want to squish his cheeks!!
Wow! He's growing so fast!
What a cute kiddo. We really should plan an evening to get together sometime. We'll have to work it through Jared and Megan though! Have a good one.
Sorry! I just wrote that under a different person's name- it's Stephanie Stapleton, Jared's sister! :)
He is pretty darn cute!
Wow, Becca, he is so big. I can't figure out who he looks like! So adorable.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Reebs- Your baby is so cute! Keep posting those pictures!
I ditto Melodie! Jackson is adorable - I just want to squish his cheeks!!
Wow! He's growing so fast!
What a cute kiddo. We really should plan an evening to get together sometime. We'll have to work it through Jared and Megan though! Have a good one.
Sorry! I just wrote that under a different person's name- it's Stephanie Stapleton, Jared's sister! :)
He is pretty darn cute!
Wow, Becca, he is so big. I can't figure out who he looks like! So adorable.
Post a Comment