Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

September 14, 2008

I'm Sorry Facebook


Yes, I'm sorry, Facebook. I owe you an apology. You are not just a way to quantify our friends (we currently have 200, and counting). Nor are you a useless waste of time. I do believe that you CAN be used as a social network. I still don't understand why Facebook needs to know what I'm doing at all times, but it is helpful to get in touch with other people. It has helped me get in touch with old friends and old students for the trip and for fun. I thought it is a useless waste of time but, gosh, those applications! I love taking the Disney Eyes quiz or the Hannah Montana song quiz. What love language am I? Sign me, up! Again, Facebook- I apologize. You do have some use. I just don't see how people can be on there all day. Oh, 250 friends now! We're so popular! Gotta go!

No comments: