Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

January 25, 2009

Utah's Fighting 3rd

Well, Colby and I were walking through Smith's and there was this really tall guy who looked vaguely familiar. He was taking with a man in a blue collar shirt and it was apparent the conversation had been going on for a while and that the tall guy wanted it to be over. As we passed I used the skills my mother taught me and eavesdropped. When the word "democrats" was dropped I knew who it was: Jason Chaffetz. If you don't know who that is, see the post below. He's the Congressman for Utah's 3rd district. He was really tall and I wanted to go over and shake his hand and say, "Saw you on the Colbert Report. Good job!" Cool!

1 comment:

Monte Bateman said...

Hey don't be afraid to go up and talk to Jason--he's very approachable and wouldn't mind you going up and telling him what you think about what he's doing. And he actually listens! In my view, he's the antithesis of Cannon...