
Really? Maybe it was just because I rated Twilight and Sense and Sensibility so high. What's next on the list? Romeo and Juliet and vampires...oops! Already been done. Don't want to tread on Stephanie's toes!
But really, it seems like such an unusual plot that it almost couldn't have gotten off the ground. They have excerpts on amazon.com. It's pretty funny; in the section I read online, Elizabeth Bennett is racing off to see Jane, but comes across a human massacre done by the zombies, curses the zombies and continues on her journey to see Jane. Not only does our dear Lizzie have to fend off the ambitions of Mr. Collins while being snubbed by Darcy, but she has to do it while wielding a katana and fighting an army of the undead! Brave Lizzie!
2 comments:
It sounds like a version I might actually be able to enjoy... cut the drivel Jane! (This is Marel)
this is funny because i mentioned this book in my blog this week too. what will people think of next.
if you do read it, let me know how it is
Post a Comment