So we've moved into my in-laws and while it's not quite the Brady Bunch, it most certainly isn't Everybody Loves Raymond! Far from it, in fact. I love my in-laws. They are some of the nicest and most generous people I've ever met. They have dealt with us moving in with the greatest of ease. And as if that wasn't enough, their entire, almost entire, first floor is being ripped up due to a delinquent dishwasher which decided to leak the same week we moved in. Below is a picture of all the fun! They (Servepro Restoration) had to move the blowers into the kitchen and seal off part of the kitchen so it could dry faster. I promise we are not being quarantined and are not setting up a clean room for any reason. I'm becoming a germophobe, but I'm not
that bad!

Jackson, however is taking it all in stride. We, with my sister and brother-in-law, explored California. We went to the beach, Disneyland (which is an entirely different experience with kids let me tell you) and have been furiously working and getting plum tuckered out!




Here's Disneyland with a pregnant lady and a mommy and a sleeping kid. Then comes us on the tea cups and finally, my new favorite picture.



No prison is a match for Team Gage!

Like father, like son!

Jackson adores Eeyore! He'll hug him just as tight as he can! Funny thing is, he can barely get his arms around Eeyore.

Here's my first attempt at interior design. I arranged the flowers! Yeah for me.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a great time in California! Your little man is getting huge!
I'm glad you're enjoying southern California. Has dental school started yet? You excited, apprehensive? We need to catch up. I think I missed a call from you, so I'll give you a call soon!
Post a Comment