Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

September 14, 2010

I'm Geeking Out About It!

So, I started reading Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent. Before that I read Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr and I LOVE the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong (Canadian author-woot woot). I've also read Beautiful Creatures (some of it-I couldn't finish), and the Immortals series (read the first, but lost interest) by Alyson Noel. I know about the Blue Blood series by Melissa De La Cruz and even tried to read one. I have heard of the Morganvilles Vampires series, and seen the cover of The Adoration of Jenna Fox. ALL OF THOSE AUTHORS ARE GOING TO BE IN PASADENA SIGNING BOOKS AND A Q AND A SESSION FOLLOWS! I'm geeking out about it! They all write fantasy or YA horror. Supernatural romances. So excited!
The only way to make it better would be to add Suzanne Collins and J.K. Rowling on the list. I've met Meyer and got a picture of Orson Scott Card at the BYU bookstore so, I'm set with those books.

1 comment:

Ryan and Erin said...

Have you read the Immortal Instrument series? They are YA and kinda fun... but ONLY if you read all three. If you just read the first book you'll be mad. I love that you are "geeking out." Miss you guys!