For me to say I have a favorite book is like limiting myself to one ice cream flavor. I LOVE THIS BOOK! It's a trilogy. I seem to have weakness for them. This writer is what I would call fearless. At least in the first one. The second and third were good and I want to read them again to savor the moment, again. I wish I could have taught this in 8th grade. Don't even read the jacket cover because it doesn't do it justice. In fact, I came across this book two years ago and read the back and put it down again because the book jacket was terrible. Just read it.
4 comments:
My mom & sister said the same thing; they love these books! I guess I'll have to read them :)
Loved Hunger Games and Catching Fire. I'm number 63 on the library waiting list for Mockingjay. I might have to breakdown and buy it...
I am still so impressed that you find time to read! If I try and crack open a book I just fall asleep - and I only have 1 child! And how fun that you got to go see Beccag...I miss her!
We just finished Catching Fire and are just waiting for our next Audible credit to renew to download Mockingjay. Fabulous series!
Post a Comment