Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

November 5, 2010

A lot of posting

Yesterday we went to the splash pad at Chino Hills. It took Jackson a while to warm up to the splashing again, but he was so excited once he ran in. Once he ran in, he'd sign "dirty". I said no you're "clean". He said "dirty". He ran through the water again and then said "dirty" then "again".

Sam is a rollin' man. He doesn't know how to sit up yet, but he can roll, roll, roll. I put him on his back facing away from his room and turned to get him a diaper. I walked three steps and when I turned around, Sam was on his tummy 90 degrees to where he started.

The other day he wanted to watch a movie and I said, "no". I was lying on the ground and he bent over me and poked me in the eye. Twice! Later that day I was talking to Becca and Jackson really wanted me. So he gestured for the phone and once he got it, he snapped it shut and hung up on her!

When Jackson was at speech therapy, he got so frustrated at the therapist, he said "no!" very clearly to her.

1 comment:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I am so glad we can read your blog! It is so fun to keep up on friends and family and to see what they are doing. It is funny to know things about peoples kids even though you haven't met them. It sounds like you guys are busy and having fun! Miss you