So, I'm going to list the cooking lists first.
Royal Icing Sugar Cookies. You know, flooding the cookies. Then you can doll them up.
I'm dying to frost some and get good so I can do these:
And of course, to use the Cricut Cake. It's like Cricut for Cakes! Get it! Okay. Seriously. It cuts the fondant for you. Wow. Okay. Moving on...
Some of you may not know, but I LOVE make-up. Love it! If you haven't read Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces, do it now! There are some great costume make-up tutorials. So on my list is to dress up as the Red Queen from the recent Alice in Wonderland. Kandee Johnson or Michelle Phan on youtube.com are great! Michelle Phan, awesome. Just discovered Kandee Johnson, but since we've got kiddos now, dressing all up for Halloween just got pushed waaay back!
Love to get good at cake pops. I don't really like cake or cookies. But I do love decorating them! Check out Bakerella THE cake pop lady!
This is from AllThingsThrifty.com. I really like her style, I just don't have time to thrift it and I'm not sure I like the super thick wood. But I'd like to try it.
And last but not least, there are some awesome flower headbands on etsy and I've been looking forever for some good fabric flower tutorials. I found them! Can't wait to start headbanding and stuff!
Here and more fantastic flower tutorials Mad Mim here.
My domestic bucket list.
No comments:
Post a Comment