I can never figure out how to upload a group of pictures in the correct order so if you want a mostly chronological order to pictures, start at the bottom because the bottom most picture is us entering the park. It was an impromptu visit with our buddies the Stirlands and it was a good test run for traveling by myself. I can do it. Jackson was fantastic and didn't run away at all. Sam was the biggest problem because he was slung to my hip. He started blowing raspberries on my arm, hitting me on the face, monkey climbing up my hips, and leaning all the way back in his sling. Silly boy. We had so much fun! At one point I took Addie so Rae could feed Holden his bottle. I had 3 kids under 3. We went on Snow White and the boat ride again. Everyone must have thought I was CRAZY, but they were all fantastic.

This is at the end of the day. We met Pluto and look at the boys' faces. Jackson was excited until it was his turn and then he got really shy. Both Jackson and Sam rubbed his nose.

Our friend Addie liked the novelty of Jackson's sit and stand stroller. She kept shoving him off.

Jesse and Woody stopped by baby Holden's stroller. Addie, his big sis was sooo excited they were paying attn to Holden.

On Jungle Cruise, Jackson's fav, I think.

Jackson hugging the goats' behind.

Sam on the merry-go-round.

Jackson signing horse and me saying horse on the MGR.


We came out of the goats' ranch just in time to meet the Round Up Gang.

Storybookland.

Our friends the Stirlands.

In the park. Jackson loves the tunnel leading into the park with all the retro posters. Here's a new "retro" poster of Nemo. He always looks for it.

Us on Peter Pan.
No comments:
Post a Comment