I'm not much of a quilter; although, now that I think about it, I have made two or three. One was for a dear friend and it was all squares that somehow ended up crooked and the other I didn't even finish because I ended up in the emergency room over it. Long story. Ask my sis. I'm more of a sewer, I'm finding. I've made Jack baby about3-4 pants/shorts and myself about 2-3 skirts and embellished several more shirts. It's fun. Anyway, I've been perusing the vintage patterns for something to sew as well as my fav craft blogs when I stumbled on a post about the International Quilters Market held in good old SLC. I followed a couple of links and then fell IN LOVE with this:

AND THIS:

the indigo version:

the honey shade:

and the varying shades of Parisville:

WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!! It's my new favorite designer Tula Pink.
Just the name is adorable! You've probably heard of Amy Butler and honestly, I've never really seen the hype. I do like the colors, but this fabric seems smarter. If you can believe that a fabric has a level of intelligence. In any case. This I LUUURVE. I wish I had money to quilt one from each collection: Parisville, Prince Charming and Neptune. None of these quite your style? She's got other fabulous patterns featuring woodland creatures and marvelous repeating hidden patterns. Sigh. To dream.
1 comment:
ohhh, I love all those fabrics! I wish I could do something with all those collections.
Post a Comment