Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

June 12, 2011

A little Blurb

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. Since that time, I've baked cupcakes (Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Brown Butter Glaze, Cornmeal and Blackberry muffins, and Applesauce Spice Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese frosting and Ginger and Molasses cupcakes with whip cream frosting), ordered the Tula Pink Indigo fabric, finished a baby sling and cut out a pattern for a skirt which will be sewn tomorrow night.
Colby is still waiting the results of his board exam.
Sam is WALKING and working on picking up speed. He's got the silliest smile and has his own opinion on many things.
Jackson is jumping, climbing and TALKING, TALKING TALKING! He's so loud in church and he knows he's supposed to be quiet, but I feel like I can't get too mad at him because he's TALKING. Just to think that at Christmas he was working on saying a word consistently!!! Wow!
We are blessed. I've realized that the time that we have with kids, while they are kids, is SO SHORT! It's a blink. Not very long at all. I need to really cherish the time I have with them. Jackson is so big and Sam is already a year!
Love those guys!
p.s. I got my hair cut and Colby said it looks like the movie poster for Pulp Fiction. I take that as a compliment. Uma Thurman? Could be worse!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow. Would you like to come live in my house and bake for me?

Our Carlson Family said...

Holy Moly lady! Can I have a cupcake? You've got a lot going on and it all sounds so great! And it's so awesome Jackson is a chatter-box at church! Keep talkin' kid!

Jonathan and Laura said...

Wow, way to go Jackson and Sam! Keep up the good work. All those cupcakes sound amazing.