Okay, I promise I will write something about the kids and soon. It's been too long. And a huge shout out to those of you who responded to the last post. And to those of you who didn't, I still love you.
Soo...this post isn't about our fam, but about a little known voice actor known as Jim Cummings. Seriously, he plays the best character parts. Voice acting is someone whose face doesn't see the screen, but you know the voice of the character because they bring it to life. This guy has been the voice of Winnie the Pooh, Razoul (from Aladdin), Tigger, Ed (from Lion King), and the singing voice of Rasputin as well as Pete from Goofy Movie. Not to mention TMNT, The Gummi bears and Talespin and Rescue Rangers. Or Gargoyles. Wow. Check out the list here.
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment