Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

April 26, 2012





 Here is our day at the library last week. Sam, who had just woken up from a nap, was less than joyous about it. Here he is above, hating every second of his conscious state.




Jackson and I had a great time kicking and rolling the ball down the hill, running around the concrete and walking between the trees.




 Remember Sam's disgusting Pooh blanket that he shoved in his mouth all night every night? The one so stained and smelly that no amount of washes could keep it clean? The blanket was tolerably clean after soaking and washings, but the instant it was put into his mouth it smelled. Like turning on a light switch. Well, around one year we took it away from him and I thought within a week, he'll have figured this out. Well, it actually took him about 9 months longer than expected, but he found a substitute:




 Great. Yeah, I try to pull it out of his mouth while sleeping but he actually shoves it back in his mouth the instant it leaves. Gross. His shirt is soaking in the morning. The entire front. At first I thought his shirt had gotten tucked in his diaper somehow and he'd peed. Nope. Just slobber. I think in the summer I'll actually have him run around shirtless.



Here's Jackson walking the line.




 The castle. Thanks, Nana and Grandad.




 Piglet loves to keep a clean castle.




 Tigger's the daredevil.




 Cheese for the camera.






 More of cranky Sam. His poor tummy even got a mild rash the first couple of nights of wet shirt, but it seems to have developed an immunity.









 What a happy day at the library!






No comments: