Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

July 13, 2012

Jackson can SWIM!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't so stinkin' proud of this kid it's unbelievable. We were visiting the family at Veteran's Memorial Park. After going there, who would ever want to break the bank with Seven Peaks. VMP is $3 and a steal of a deal at that. Yes, there are only two water slides and one big pool (with no additional features) but who cares? For people with kids and stuff, I'd say VMP is the best! We were in the shallow "shallow end" of the pool and Jackson went under the water and I think he was trying to walk on his hands and then when he found that he couldn't touch with his hands anymore, he just went for it! He was swimming in no time. Well, doggie-paddling, but who cares?! I sure don't! Can you tell I'm ecstatic? He was also very proud of himself and his achievement.
No small thanks to Megan and Jared for being so willing to video copious amount of footage of our kiddos as well as Logan. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And I'm also very proud that he not only went on the water slides, but liked them enough to want to do almost nothing else. His favorite? The "water gator" aka the fast slide.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Awesome! That'll make you breather a little easier! Hope you guys are doing well.

Our Carlson Family said...

What a fun video to document this great achievement! So awesome, what a cute kid, and cute fam!