Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

November 16, 2007

Dental School Lament (in Shakespearean)

O Dental School, O dental school.
Wherefore art thou difficult?
Deny thy restrictions and refuse all else.
Or if thou wilt not, I'll hack into the computers and insert my name.
O, be no longer barred.
What's in admissions anyway?
That which we call "admitted" by any other name would still "admitted" be.
O, Dental School.
I give thee all my money and for all that,
Take my arm and leg, all myself!
-Romeo and Juliet on their way to Dental School

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh Becca, I miss you so. But it seems like you are having a blast with life as well, so I'm happy for you too. Good luck!

Chelsey said...

Pretty impressive stuff, Becca! Although I must say, I am a little hesitant to insert comments on your blog...will I miss a comma? I guess I shouldn't worry because it's inevitable. I've never been a master of writing.

I am sorry that you've had to be on your toes about dental school for so long. That must be really hard to have to just wait and wait at each school's leisure. We know you two will be successful-hang in there!

Big Bang said...

Hello,
We are conducting a paid NATIONWIDE online research project with people training to enter healthcare professions. Here's what we still need to complete the research:
•We need male and female Sophomore, Junior, and Senior pre-dental undergrads who plan to apply to medical or dental school or have already done so
•We need male and female First and Second Year Dental school students
•We need all MALES who are currently enrolled in nursing school
If you qualify to participate, you will be paid $75 to complete an online survey about career choices in the dental, medical, and nursing professions. At the end of the survey, you will be asked where you would like your compensation check to be mailed. Participant's responses and identities will, of course, be kept strictly confidential. Only group findings will be reported. Please be assured that no participants will be contacted by anyone as a result of participating in this survey.
The survey will only take about 20-25 minutes to complete online. We first need to talk with you briefly to screen you and to obtain your email address sothat we can send a link and an access code to enter the survey.
If you are interested or have questions, please call me on my cell, anytime, as I work from home:--
Regards,

Shellie Kepley
Big Bang Recruiting
918.638.0578 (c)
www.bigbangrecruiting.com
Focus Groups by Intelligent Design
Partnering with Leaders in Market Research