Something you may not know about me...I've been a comic geek (I collected comic book cards) and a few comic books (come to think of it Colby collected comic books) and both he and I watched X-men the animated series. So pretty much, our kids already have a pretty big geek streak against them. I can only hope that we've got a recessive cool gene that'll express itself at some point in their lives. I digress. Scanning through imdb.com, as I sometimes do when I need a break, I noticed the trailer for Iron Man. I was never really drawn to Iron Man, preferring instead the Dark Knight and, of course, X-men. However, after watching the trailer, I have found my new favorite trailer. Robert Downey Jr, has had some rough patches in his career, but you've gotta' love the dry humor and the fact that he still is making movies. This trailer screams GUY MOVIE, but who cares. Never like Iron Man before but this might be a first. There's a first for everything. I actually watched a complete James Bond (007 Casino Royale) and actually liked it. So enjoy:
Iron-Man Trailer- HDAdd to My Profile |
More VideosOf course, taking a trip down memory lane into my cartooning past wouldn't be complete without a tribute to Gargoyles. Why, oh, why did they stop? And I would probably buy the complete TV series if they had it. Like I said, confessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment