Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

April 14, 2008

Yeah! A shout out to Richiegretchie!

Just a quick shout out to the Lapes! How're ya doin' neighbors!?

We finally found the Lape's blog! I'll admit, we love our new neighbors (even though we really haven't seen much of them-newlyweds), but how can you have better neighbors than the Lapes? I mean, really c'mon. They always had sugar when we needed it and lots of good times! They've been blogging since March so I've got a lot of reading to do. Their blog is now on the list!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just to set the record strait, Richard never game me any sugar! - Colby ( I can't believe I'm commenting on my own blog, I guess everyone knows who wheres the blog-pants in our home)

Richard & Gretchen said...

Hey Mrs.Gage! Thanks for the shout-out for our blog. I (The Mrs.) also wear the blog-pants in our family. You can email me at either of those addresses. We miss you, too!