
Well. I have good news and bad news. First of all, thank you for all of you in helping support our baby. It was great fun to see everyone and thank you very much. It really does take a whole village to raise a child (in many different ways). So again, thank you for your support.
In other good news...My youngest sister Danielle just told us all about her acceptance to BYU. So this next year, my parents will be empty-nesters and all 4 of their daughters will be in Utah! We haven't all lived in the same city for at least 7 years or so because that's when I started college.
Big changes also are afoot. The most obvious is the addition to the family. The other is that we're moving from Provo closer to work. We're both very excited. The other is an opportunity that I may be able to teach at a High School next year. That would be a great opportunity as well.
Colby is also graduating! Yeah! Another milestone! He's also been doing great in his classes this semester. Like I said, when it rains...
1 comment:
Yeah for babies and graduation! Luke turned one year old on Tuesday; and I can't believe it! Marvin graduates in April and we will be moving out of Provo for grad school... still unsure of where we will end up, but it will probably be Ithaca, NY!
PS- You are an adorable pregnant girl!
Post a Comment