Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

October 10, 2008

Gems

I'll admit, I got the idea from Conference only instead of being a POW in 'Nam the students were on a deserted island and stranded, 25 words or less. Here's what they came up with. They also needed to use a colon in the paper somewhere:

Dear Gage,
I sent this message in a whiskey bottle in a coconut. I sent it in 1999. All i want is: another whiskey bottle :] HELP!

I'm fine. I'll stay. Send: my girlfriend, satalite (sic) phone, computer w/satalite (sic) dish, Icee Machine. I love you. I'll call. Love you lots. :)

Bobby Im stranded on an Island I am going to die. Save me bring Nick we will make a good boat. help!!!

Dear ****, I'm stranted on an island. Send anybody you can even if its Adam. it's off Hawaii somewhere. Just steal a boat, your Mexican.

To whomever. I'm fine. I have food and supplies: No women. Please send cute blondes, hamburders as soon as you find me. Peace out!

Dear Family,
I am alive. Do not worry. I made lots of friends: monkey & Wilson.

Dear Mr. President, The assignment is complete, however the species cannot be reloated due to its unstable environment. Please send team for help and supplies- Dr. Shelly Scheibley

Dear Vin Diesel,
I ams tuck here on a island. Please come save me. I saw you in XXX (triple X). So make it cool.

No comments: