Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

October 31, 2008

Last Halloween

Sitting here I am reminded of my last Halloween. Last Halloween I went all out on a costume (one of the first times ever). Last Halloween the Wests threw a superfun party and we saw Nacho Libre, Cambodian peasants, were graced by royalty and were even raided by the border patrol plus pirate. This year, me dressing up? No way! It's all about baby. Provo was pretty picked over as far as baby costumes are concerned. The only thing left was a 3-eyed pink monster or the pea in a pod bunting. Not for Jackson! So I called in the mother-in-law and she found the monkey! Halloween? Bring it on!

p.s. Reviewing the pictures: most of us attending the party were pregnant but not telling people. We were "sick" or just "not feeling well. My stomach is upset." Oh how feeble those excuses were! Yeah Mom Squad!

No comments: