Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

November 16, 2008

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

For me, when someone says "Smith's Grocery" I think of a faded red sign, lots of college students, 10 for 10 deals, long Red Box lines, some not too good produce, and a too long two-block walk when you are truly desperate (a two-block drive if you were really lazy). Well, prepare to have your mind-melded: I give you SUPER SMITH'S!
Look how far back it goes!
Yes, that is a recliner!
Bikes, anyone?
And what grocery trip would be complete without some really good gelato? I mean really. So they have a furniture section, a camping section, and a gourmet cheese section that is so big that Colby could lie down in it and make a cheese angel! It's big. Think Wal-mart with a soul and organic! I love it! It's also only 4 minutes from our house. Since we're going to Canada this Christmas we're getting Jackson his passport pictures. Here are some of the results (we went with the last one-still a mug shot but it's a passport!):


5 comments:

Tierney Kirk said...

Holy cow, that is quite the Smith's! I didn't think it was possible. But enjoy it while you can! Did you guys just discover it?

Colby said...

We've been here since they started building it and now its finally arrived! It's awesome - I think I am more excited than Becca -

Gregg and Jaclyn said...

I can't believe there is a Smith's like that! The passport pics are great. He is so cute. His eyes are always so big, they make me laugh.

Mike & Emily West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike & Emily West said...

First off--WOW with the Smiths, I had no idea that a "grocery" store of that caliber could be so ambitious. Second--I think I laughed so hard I cried when I looked at Jackson's passport photos. Could he be any cuter?