Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

March 1, 2009

Sickies

Well, Jackson's been pretty sick. Did you know that you can cough so hard you empty your stomach? Guess which parent found that one out? I did! Colby was at the gym and Jackson was coughing, then gagging, then spitting up everything I had just fed him. Yikes! Colby came home right away! Jackson did it again a little later. This was all after a long day of Parent/teacher conferences. Needless to say, Jackson is feeling much better. And a BIG shout out to Emily West for being so willing to help us out in a pinch!

1 comment:

Mike & Emily West said...

So...I just got your message that you don't need me to watch Jackson after all. (That would be because my phone is the biggest peace of junk that ever existed and did the little message jingle last night, even though my call records showed you called on Monday) Anyway, I hope you guys have a fantastic trip. And just so you know, if you ever need me to do it again, I would be happy to do it. I had actually gotten myself all psyched up about it so...seriously I'm game if you ever need it again! :-)

P.S. When you get back, let's figure out a time to get together.