Then we went to see Phantom at the Venetian. I wasn't really in a Phantom mood but it was a good performamce. The best was that we got to go backstage and met Carlotta and a swing performer named Ben Hale. Swing performers are backup for everyone. He has to know all the male parts (with the exception of the Phantom). So it's amazing. And Ben Hale hails from Orem and is the grandson of the Hale's for the HTC. Here are some of the pictures of us backstage:
We also went to the Mandalay Bay aquarium and saw the sharks. Jackson would have loved it! We also visited a familiar favorite although not quite as impressive Paris:

And saw the volcano and the kids were really excited for it:

2 comments:
Wow, Las Vegas with a group of students?? And you had great seats to KA?? How did you get signed up for that and where do I sign?? And I'm super jealous that you got to go to Paris for Valentine's Day. See what happens when I lose touch. I miss all the cool stuff.
Wow, you guys are quite the travelers!
Post a Comment