Well, BYU finally played in a big game and won!! They've had a history of choking in the big games for the past couple years, but on Saturday the football team came through when they needed to and beat the #3 team (Oklahoma) in the nation in Texas (BYU is #20). BYU was picked to lose by 21 points, but we won 14-13. It was AWESOME!!!
My brother-in-law and sister were actually in Provo and I guess students took to the streets after the win and were blocking University traffic! Then at 2 a.m. a bunch of people went to the airport to welcome back the team. Don't believe the craziness, it's all on youtube. At the airport fans started cheering BYU and Bron-co! Kinda wish I was there!
New Upcycle Ideas 840
1 day ago
1 comment:
that would be awsome to see. I could just see you climbing up the streetlight. GO BYU!
Post a Comment