
So, I'll admit that I've read Twilight now three times and am willing to choke down 2-3 for a second time... while rolling my eyes at the spineless tramp named Bella...aaannnd while kicking myself for reading them. If you haven't heard my Twilight rant, you've just gotten the 2 second version. I like 1 and the second half of 4.
After that I'll be rereading Harry Potter starting at the beginning, then Lord of the Rings, and maybe even Eragon.
I'm a sucker for series and always have been. In fact, it seems like I'm magnetically drawn to them. It seems like every book I pick up, happens to be a series. Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief, Lirael, Ender's Game, Stargirl, Anne Perry's books, and Ranger's Apprentice.
All great, great, books (half of which are favorites). The reason why I'm rereading these books is because I've nothing else to read!The library is really far (esp. for a carless wonder) and books are expensive!
I will splurge on the next big book craze! But where is it? I was looking at amazon.com's recommendations for myself and wasn't interested in any of them! Boo. If you haven't wasted hours there looking at what they recommend for you, it's a couple of hours well wasted. Usually they have something good, but it all looks liked the same trollop this time around. So, I will reread the tried and true books until the next wave starts. But hurry up!
3 comments:
When you find the new series, let me know.
Miss you guys!
I'm with you Beccca. I need a new series to read and something to look forward to. Let me know if you find anything!
Post a Comment