
For those of you who haven't heard, we ARE having another baby and it is a boy! Due date April 18th. We're making the announcement really late just because I feel awkward announcing it. Stupid, I know. But there it is. We're so excited to be having another boy! Jackson has already been around a couple of other newborns (Cousin Logan and baby friend Carter) and he loves to give them hugs and twirl their hair. I hope it keeps up when the newborn is permanent. Anyway, there you have it!
8 comments:
Not only is it awesome that you're having another little boy (CONGRATULATIONS!), and I'm especially a fan of the due date. :) Speaking from experience, April 18 is the best birthday a kid could ask for.
Congrats Rebecca!
Woo-hoo!
HURRAY! Another cute baby boy Gage! I was wondering if you had "announced" it yet and I had somehow missed it. Anyway, I have been wondering about you guys a lot and I'm so glad to hear things are going well!
Congrats! That is so exciting! How fun for Jackson to have a little buddy around!
YEA for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats you guys! We're due April 27th with a little girl. April is an awesome month to have babies!!!
Congratulations guys! We're looking forward to seeing pictures of your two peas in a pod (love the picture you posted).
Post a Comment