What do you do when you've got scads of laundry to fold and a hubby out at Avatar? You waste time looking at upcoming movie trailers, of course!
Iron Man 2
Loved the first one. The dialogue makes the movie. Of course the cool special FX help as well.
Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief
Highly recommend this teen series! Just a fun read. Takes you right back to eighth grade mythology.
Sorcerer's Apprenctice
Disney is number one for recycling ideas: Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Country Bears, Cinderella, the list goes on and on and on. But, again, Nicholas Cage and the CGI will draw people to this movie.
Robin Hood
And Colby loves Gladiator so when Russell Crowe and Gladiator director team up again...what's not to like?
1 comment:
I'm so EXCITED for Lightning Thief! I've been showing the trailers to my students as they pop up and I'm determined to take them to see it (it is part of our curriculum)! Well, probably not, but it would still be fun!
Post a Comment