
I've been so jealous over little baby girls and their mommies because girls get all the cute stuff: cute diaper covers, cute headbands, flowers, hair clips, shoes, socks, etc. Not to mention all the cute patterns and colors. I've never really been one for pink, but pink and brown is looking mighty nice. I've been bitten by the craft bug (or hit the "nesting" phase) and I've been looking for stuff to make/do for Junior. Emily introduced me to Rainy Day Activities for Kids which has just been awesome. Blog surfing, and I have no idea how I found this website, I discovered Made By Rae. This month, she and a bunch of other people, are "Celebrating the Boy". All things that you can make for boys are on there and there are some great tutorials. Pants, hats, toys, trinket keepers, silk screen, masks and more! I'm so excited; I even added one of her buttons on the side! Just wanted to share! That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment