Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

February 14, 2010


I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown


Here are a lot of different pictures. Jr is foraging for soothers under his bed in the upper ones. The four last pictures are earrings that I have made/fixed. The green ones were GG's. We've also got proof that we had the missionaries over for dinner. The doughnuts are from a doughnut shop called "The Donut Man" and it's in Glendora.
Here it:

The Fullers were the ones to tell us about this and so one day, Jr and I surprised Daddy-o with half a dozen doughnuts. There's the strawberry, tiger tail...Jr also got a bite of his first doughnut and you can see by the first picture how much he got through before he was done.

We've also got pictures of Jr waving his arms as we say the book's catch phrase, "Yes, we can!" And then there's a really cute picture of him grinning like the Cheshire Cat!

















1 comment:

Durrant said...

Um when did Jackson's hair get so dark? He is such a cutie!