Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

February 20, 2010

Do You Think This Pattern is "Boy" Enough?


New Nursery Bumper Set: I made it so ignore the lumps and uneven-ness. I'm thinking of taking down the "Love" thing. I think it's too girly, but I may be wrong. What do you think?



We did buy a mini crib for the new baby (Thanks to Crystal for her advice) and cleaned out a closet and now the new baby is going in there. I'm going to make a hobo sack for Jackson when he comes to the hospital and I'll fill it with "big brother" stuff. I'm making it out of an old shirt of mine, but is it "boy" enough?


And chillin' pics of my boys.

1 comment:

Durrant said...

It all looks so cute! I can't believe you made the bedding- you did a great job! Yeah for boys!