
Sorry we don't have the weight yet looks around 8 pounds. Time of birth was 2:37. Becca had a lot easier time this time around everything is looking good for right now.. he came out of the birth canal with his eyes WIDE open looking around. More pictures to come, he's literally been out for 10 min! So cool!
6 comments:
Congrats! He's so beautiful! You guys sure do make good-lookin' kids :)
Welcome to the world, Sam! Glad everything went well. Congrats!
YAY!!!!!! He is adorable, looks so healthy and pink and cute, cute, cute! Congratulations, can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! He looks like such a big healthy boy! I am so glad everything went well! Hope your feeling ok Becca! Can't wait to see more pics!
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so glad things went smoothly. Hope Mommy and baby are doing great.
Congratulations! I am glad that Becca had an easier time with this one! Can't wait to see more pics.
Post a Comment