
Jackson has now discovered the toilet and that he can flush things down it. So far, we've only lost one roll of TP, a pack of gum and now my slippers.
Jackson has definitely gotten more curious and will now pull stuff out of corners, like our cookie sheets, and bang them together, or on the fridge, or against the oven. He really likes banging them against the oven because they get a clanging sound. He'll raise them high above his head and will bring it down with two hands. He's also started stabbing the TV with a pencil, has officially given up bottles and soothers (mostly on his own), is a little scared of being tossed in the air, seems to be pretty shy of strangers for about 2 minutes.
I painted a couple of watercolor pictures for Jackson of Nemo and Dory (one of his favorite movies) and hung them up in the bathroom, easily visible from the bathtub. He saw me hanging them up and the smile that broke out on his face when he saw them was worth all the effort. He watched them, propped up on his elbows in the tub for several minutes with a huge grin on his face. I love that kid!

Jackson is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. He's 33 lbs and 36.5 inches. He's a big kid.

Sam snorts A LOT. Especially when he's crying. He's been sleeping really well through the night, although I still need the occasional supernap. Colby, being out of school, allowed me a super-nap today and it was awesome!
Sam also likes to look around at lights, the picture above our sofa and doesn't like to cuddle. I think Emily can relate! (He's also not a big fan of being swaddled or his soother-what am I to do?)
Sam also was weighed and measure and the WIC peeps said he was too fat and I should feed him less. He only weighs 13 lbs and is 22.5 inches long. He's in the 50-75 for weight and only the 25 for height. I disagree with the WIC people. They are dumb. Can a 2 mo old really be too fat? Really. Anyway, here's some pics!
1 comment:
Well, Macy is 6 months old and weighs 13 lbs. Maybe he is a fat 2 month old :)
Post a Comment