Occasionally, I post a few items from different websites announcing different giveaways and contests in order to enter my name another time in the raffle. The first one I tried this on, Patchwork Photos, was the only contest I've actually won.
Memorial Day weekend, we took a trip up the Utah. We stayed with Ben and Shelley Onofrio, who were nice enough to even assemble their baby's crib and let Jackson sleep in it! (THANK YOU ONOFRIOS!) Sam camped out on the couch. One of my favorite memories of that trip is the Euchre game Shelley and I played against Ben and Colby. We only played a couple of games and by the end of the night, the score stood at 1-1, but I don't think I've ever had so much fun playing as I did those two games! Seriously, thank you Shelley and Ben for your hospitality and the fun memories!
We also visited my sister, her hubby and her kiddo, Logan (who I succeeded in making him cry (thrice), he's so cute.
These are just a few of the photos I could post from our recent trip out to UT. We had so much fun! I'll put up a few of the others when I actually get the disc of pictures. These are the ones from Stephanie's website. There are pictures with all four of us, but Jackson is on a complete meltdown. He wasn't happy and mostly tired.






2 comments:
Those are adorable pics! I love them all!
Sam is such a cute baby!
Post a Comment