Crafts, Goodies and Interesting Finds

Powered by Blogger.

June 20, 2010

Meltdown

I really do like this pictures because it's life!

Jackson's eyes say, "Help me!"




Those are some other pictures from the photoshoot.

You'll notice, Jackson was on a meltdown, but I LOVE IT!

Yesterday he said, "Aben" at the end of the prayer. And "oh, no" on the Slippery Fish song and in a chant we learned from my sis he intoned the sound and actions: I've been looking for my friends, I've been lookin for yoooooouuuuu!" He hummed it, and then pointed. Oh he's so cute.

Colby's tutoring job starts tomorrow. We all got burned yesterday. Apparently the sunscreen applied to my back deactivates when you go in the sun because my back is a lobster as is Colby's forehead and Jackson's tummy between his diaper line (when I applied the sunscreen) and his swimsuit. Sam was the only one smart enough to stay out of the sun!

We are burning for some Pixar lovin' and can't wait to see TOY STORY 3!

Jackson's current favorite books are:

and
Which is a FANTASTIC coffee table book.
Just finished:

And loved it! I was slightly bothered by the fact that it was Harlequin Teen, not because it had anything in it, but just the fact that I'm reading a "Harlequin" book and I didn't mean to. I've read a Harlequin before based on the recommendation of my mother. I knew there were different Harlequins and my curiosity was piqued. Doing my research, there are several different lines of Harlequin: Harlequin Passion, Harlequin Etiquette, Silhouette Historical... All of the different lines have different levels of "sexy" to them. The Etiquette series is like Jane Austen. There was a fantastic series that caught my attention: Did you know they have a NASCAR Harlequin series?

And introducing my new favorite book:
LOVE IT! It's soooo fantastic! A good creepy story like Coraline or...I can't think right now, but SO good!

4 comments:

t foust said...

Cute family pics! I've been wanting to get professional family pictures done for awhile, I just need to find someone to do it! Anyway, I added a link back on my blog about the neck ties in my original post...I actually purchased a tie pattern from make-it-and-love-it (I'm not too good at free-handing things, I like patterns!).

Jonathan and Laura said...

I love the family pictures. They look great!

Mike & Emily West said...

Just saw these. They are fantastic...you look so gorgeous and I can't believe how grown-up Jackson is!

M. Leigh Marrott said...

I love the Graveyard Book. It is sooo amazing. So glad we have so much in common :)